We are not your average real estate company. And we’re not looking for average agents. We are seeking those special people who are willing to put our clients’ interests first, always, in an effort to deliver a truly extraordinary real estate experience. If you are passionate about real estate, let’s talk.
- Why Us?
- Maximize Your Potential
- What Our Agents Say
- Referral Agents
- Next Step
- Inside Scoop
There are many benefits to a successful real estate career with Liz Moore & Associates. If you would like to learn more about real estate careers in Williamsburg or Newport News, VA, take the first step by requesting our free "Be Your Best" brochure.
Maximize Your Potential
On average, we hire only 1 in 10 candidates that we interview. Our standards are high, our expectations lofty. By joining us, agents commit not only to mastery of sales fundamentals, but to becoming the best of the best. We pride ourselves on being a learning organization, and an environment of ongoing professional development.
Our strategic plan is built on the belief that working together as a dynamic team, we can create the perfect real estate company. It’s an exciting time to be with Liz Moore & Associates. Join us, and help us define the real estate industry of tomorrow!
Liz Moore University
- Thu, 05/23/2013 - Lessons in Law
- Wed, 04/17/2013 - How is the Market?
- Wed, 02/06/2013 - What's Hot and What's Not?
|Orientation*||Company culture; expectations; customer service|
|Intro to Business Planning*||The numbers; business sources and activities|
|Setting up your Sphere*||The Client Connect program; establishing a Top 40; dialogues; software introduction|
|Unique Competitive Advantage*||Our selling proposition; competition analysis|
|Pre-qualifying Sellers||Pre-qualifying call; pre-listing package; preview appointment field trip|
|The Listing Presentation*||Listing appointment; presentation demo|
|Generating Seller Leads||FSBO's and Expired's; dialogues and objections|
|CMA's and Pricing Issues*||Sample CMA scenarios; pricing issues|
|Appraiser||Common adjustments; paired analysis|
|Understanding Seller Proceeds||Sample Worksheet|
|Listing Agreements||Sample case file; line by line analysis|
|Handling Seller Objections||Dialogues and role play|
|Marketing||Ideas; budgets; company policies|
|Agency||Policies; dialogues; forms|
|Buyer Counseling*||The initial buyer appointment; presentation demo|
|Retainer Agreements||Presentation; objection handling|
|Showing Property||Preparation; field trip|
|Contracts & addenda||Sample case file; line by line analysis|
|Negotiating||Sample case file (buyer and seller side)|
|Case Studies in Contracts||Delivery & acceptance; issues|
|Home Inspections & Warranties||Forms; negotiating; processes|
|Generating Buyer Leads||Prospecting dialogues and role play|
|Contract to Close||Process overview|
|Anatomy of a Closing||HUD's, title insurance; attorney|
|Technology||Introduction to MLS; Quick Costs|
|Converting Calls to Appointments||Role Play|
|The Liz Moore and Associates System||Setting up your schedule|
What Our Agents Say: Success Stories
Lorraine Was Outstanding!
Liz Moore & Associates is the Only Way to Go!
It Was a Pleasure Working with John!
This is Truly a Family!
I can't imagine being anywhere else!
I Believe I Know the Real Thing When I See It. Liz is the Real Thing.
No Surprises means just that!
Just Do It!
The Company You Keep
Referral Network - LMA Realty
What is a Referral Company?
A “referral company” is a real estate brokerage created for the purpose of connecting prospective home buyers and sellers with top agents on the Virginia Peninsula, in Williamsburg and across the country.
Who are Typical Referral Agents?
- Some of our agents have retired from successful real estate careers, and still enjoy connecting past clients and active agents.
- Some of our agents found that selling real estate full time just wasn’t their cup of tea, but since they worked hard for their license, they wanted to capture referral opportunities.
- Some of our agents are waiting for a more opportune time to embrace a real estate career, perhaps after they retire from the military or when children are a bit older, but wanted to be involved and connected.
- Many others are simply interested in making some extra money, and appreciate that this is a simple way to do it.
How Does it Work?
Referral Associates can earn referral fee income by simply picking up the phone and passing along the name of a prospective lead that eventually buys or sells a home through the system. When the transaction closes, the referral agent receives a portion of the commission.
|Sales Price||Brokerage Fee||25% Referral Fee||Referral Associate Income|
*Referral commission splits increase based on closed referrals in a calendar year. LMA referral associates can earn up to 75% of the brokerage fee.
What Does it Cost to Join?
Because the brokerage does not belong to local, state and national REALTOR® organizations, referral associates do not have to incur membership dues, MLS fees or other expenses normally associated with a real estate career.
Because referral associates are limited in their practice, they do not need errors and omissions insurance, as well as other ongoing expense commitments that full time agents are responsible for.
There are no administrative fees to join or annual dues to pay to belong to LMA Realty.
If You Already Have a License
If you already have an active real estate license with another firm, it’s easy. It only costs $60 (payable to the Treasurer of Virginia, and submitted with transfer paperwork to DPOR**).
If you have an inactive real estate license, you must bring your continuing education and license renewal requirements up to date, and then it only costs $60 (payable to the Treasurer of Virginia, and submitted with activate paperwork to DPOR).
If You are Interested in Obtaining a License
If you are interested in obtaining a real estate license, you must first attend a Principles of Real Estate course (either classroom or online), pass a final classroom exam, and pass the state real estate licensing exam.
Once that is completed, it costs $170 (payable to the Treasurer of Virginia, and submitted with initial salesperson paperwork to DPOR).
**Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
Why LMA Realty?
- Sliding scale commission program enables you to earn up to 75% of the brokerage fee!
- There are NO administrative fees to join or annual dues to pay to belong to LMA Realty.
- You will have the opportunity to refer clients locally to one of the leading brokerages in the local market place, or select an agent you know personally to receive your referrals.
- There are NO minimum production requirements.
- You may refer clients nationally or internationally through our network of leading brokerages.
- We accept commercial, rental, property management and land leads in addition to residential referrals.
- We offer a generous benefit package for personal residence transactions and personal investment property purchases.
- Our referral associates are welcome to participate in optional industry leading training programs, including FREE continuing education roundtables and workshops.
- Our on-site marketing department and design team is available to all referral associates to assist with the creation of prospecting and marketing materials.
How Do I Join?
Download Our Orientation Packet
Complete the paperwork, sign, and send us your check ($60 to transfer or activate, or $170 if this is your initial license, payable to the Treasure of Virginia), and you should be up and running in no time!
For questions or additional information, email us at ReferralCoordinator@LMARealty.com.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? At Liz Moore & Associates, we have a track record of success helping agents develop winning business plans and implement marketing strategies that consistently deliver results. Read the Liz Moore Recruiting Brochure ›
The Liz Moore Insider
For our agents and staff, this serves as a library of resources, tools, and ideas. For our clients, prospective clients, and others, it offers a "sneak peek" into our company and culture.
Liz Moore Insider Latest Headlines:
- Building a Custom Home â€“ From Contract to Closing
- Join Us at the New Town Summer Fest
- Continuing Education and a Social!
- Check Out the Latest Home in the â€śGuess the Priceâ€ť Contest
- Carol Davanay Receives Paul Harris Fellow Recognition